CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Hi JRM.
    Know how you feel.

Seymore.
    The next round of drill results will be the catalysis. Results showing 40m overall intervals as per the last ANN in stage 2 with extension on the western side and giving a hint of a feeder zone or a link to Central Aubry will cement the JORC which will take about 2 months for 3rd party compliance.
    Wisa.
    Logistics of the maiden drilling programme should be complete or nearing. IMHO Expect notification of the commencement of Wisa in the next week or so.
    Manitouwadge.
    Economics is the key and new modelling targeting. If a SS shows economics now expect our geo's to be number crunching moving this straight to JORC. I would expect another round of drilling to confirm a dip up to surface on the north side. There is enough good seams and quantum to JORC this now but depends on economics.
    Bold.
    Expect to hear a definition program and any analysis from all the archival data with a commencement of some exploration activity well before June as per the acquisition requirement. (use it or loss it)
    Metallurgy.
    I would expect more news on the methodology behind the benefication process to be adopted at Seymore. I would expect management mine this outright. Quality of the spodumene has massive demand and should see this lease as the nearest term play. Manitouwadge ATM seams to show a boutique grade in area's with good seam intervals up to around 6m where there will be JV interest IMO. The Cg grade and flake size will be of high interest as demand increases. Entry point to these seams is the key for economics and I understand management will target the area of up dip to 30m (recorded in the ANN) in future.....or if the deposit shows economics the Cg will go straight into JORC.
    Cheers
    "Lest We Forget"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.