KAI 0.00% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

I will type this slowly for you, the Company obliviously...

1. 819 Posts.
    I will type this slowly for you, the Company obliviously believes that it has nothing to report to the market. I am not claiming or denying anything as regarding receipt of the assays, as I have no more knowledge than you.
    At this time as they have announced nothing so it only your assumption that the CR will be open to Shareholders or will it only be to sophisticated investors? Again you are assuming, based on no more information than we have, the issue price. It is always best to wait until something happens, that way you can comment based on facts.
    "massive dilution for holders?" If the issue is open to Shareholders they can of course take up the offer and hold their shareholding ratio. It is a fact that shareholders in companies such as KAI will be diluted as it continues to raise working capital until the company becomes cash flow positive, given that debt is not an option. "Or will KAI again look after some" if the offer is open to Shareholders they to can be looked after by taking up their entitlement. Until it is announced it is nothing more than speculation.
    As for clogging up the phone I suggest again you go direct to ASX and ASIC as that way you may get some action, as one enquiry from them is probably worth a thousand phone calls or emails.
    Last edited by Muss24au: 08/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $32.11K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1600000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 39355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.