KGD 0.00% 1.0¢ kula gold limited

Isn't muscovite a better indicator for potential Li bearing...

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Isn't muscovite a better indicator for potential Li bearing pegmatites? Seems to be muscovites in most holes.

I traded KGD before, made some cash but went back in again now losing, less than break even. Nut sure if keep into results or not. Most likely they wont find anything, I know it's a punt

"Muscovite is an effective indicator mineral for identifying prospective Li-bearing pegmatites.
    However, multiple muscovite samples are required with both field and laboratory techniques as
    there is an overlap of Li concentrations between prospective and non-prospective dikes.
    Muscovite is also useful for identifying dikes with potential for rare metals Nb and Ta. This is
    very useful as columbite group minerals are typically very fine-grained and difficult to identify in
    the field.
    The field portable Raman spectrometer, while useful for mineral identification, was not able to
    detect a significant Li signature at the concentrations tested (1500-6000ppm). The use of
    portable LIBS to detect Li contents within muscovite is a promising technique. It is currently
    being used successfully in Australia to map the Li concentrations of spodumene in pegmatites.
    The use of field portable techniques and real-time results in exploration will provide geologists
    with a powerful tool for more effective drilling and field exploration. "

https://geoconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/abstracts/2020/56191-evaluating-muscovite-as-an-indicator-mineral-for-l.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.099K 465.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 796691 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 652349 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.