BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

"It's the Vibe"-(for younger members-from the film The...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "It's the Vibe"-(for younger members-from the film The Castle)-and I think it just changed...
    Sentiment is a powerful beast-I think people are looking realistically at what BRB have already proven-and are looking forward to the future.

BRB have made statements about what they think is there-'deposits like this go deeper' etc-and they have been proved correct.

We can now see why they drilled to the northern end of the deposit. These flat lodes are continuous and dipping down towards the north.The west dipping lodes are the richest as they are more dilated (broken up / fractionated) and hence carry more gold. The whole 9.5km is one big system and it might even join up.... but it does not need to.We can now see the red dots in Fig3 lining up across this vast distance- this is huge .Open pit(proven)-and underground mining(increasingly certain).The story is the same at depth as near surface.

The 'indicated' resources of the open pit give certainty-you can run some numbers on that....

Plus importantly...this shows they know what they are doing...they have a very good handle on this system ....it's big-and they are targeting their drilling..

The 'vibe' is out of their control....but what they predicted has come true..in the fullness of time..and patience..

It's been said before-but they drill-they find gold....go back to Nov 2015 discovery....now 2020-'open in all directions'.......still.....!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.