MAN 1.96% 2.5¢ mandrake resources limited

Well they have stated in the announcement that drilling would...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Well they have stated in the announcement that drilling would commence this quarter at Newleyine but no info at all re the actual drill programme , drilling licence application , drill rigs etc. Assuming they will drill first RC then DHEM followed by Diamond holes ( assuming they get anything meaningful from the RC holes) . Anyone out there with either geo or drilling experience who might be able to give an educated guess on this ?
    My guess is that by the time assay results are received it will be around mid year but happy to hear from anyone who has other ideas. As far as the new EM targets they are only now organizing access to these targets with mapping ground EM drill plan drill licence etc to follow. Is hard to immagine much chance of getting final assay results back on these prospective targets until close to xmas.
    I actually tapped out of here a couple weeks ago after holding for a while but realizing this was going to take a lot longer than i originally thought.
    Still bullish here as a speculative punt and if they get lucky and punch a hole right through the guts of something amazing aka CHN then this could go anywhere....Malay mentioned a couple days ago CHN up 2500%....now wouldnt that be nice.
    Watching and waiting and will be back in here but for now see it a bit sideways for next couple months. Good luck to all longs and hope i get it right with the timing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $23.22K 927.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2248958 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.