ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Could be Beach, who really knows. But i feel, and use the word...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Could be Beach, who really knows. But i feel, and use the word feel, SH are irrelevant to the current Manipulation of the share price. Big fish are controlling this stock to maximise there returns when we hit the mother load, or get brought out. I use the word, not if, but when. This stock is painfully slow, full off trolls, been flatlining for quite sometime. Ok now with the land we hold, the results we have been getting, its going to be a winner. Shareholders have zip control on the current SP, its being manipulated and held down for a good reason. Might take months, could take a year, but i will make more then i could ever make working my entire life by being patient at this current manipulation stage. I do hope ICG gets brought out by S32 if the drills hit the mother load. Trolls are here for a reason, shaking the sheet out the tree, but beach I'm chained in tight, so trolls if ya listing, shake shake away. Only the patient will prosper from here on in. Sheet is happening behind the scenes i feel, smoking mirrors are at work, trolls are out to play, all positive signs for something i feel is going to be massive and will explode into huge profit. Sit back, listen to the good and bad posts, make your own judgement. But i will be waiting and not going anywhere.
    Last edited by Kiwiboy00: 16/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.