ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3969
    Underwhelming? I admit not what I expected but as I said this morning 1 TCF and 70mmbbls would be big enough for any stand alone resource base development, and would take decades to empty.

Good question on the flow test, an update would have been nice unless its very close I see no reason why it wasn't.

Failure of trap at that location......did you actually read it?
    They were speaking to the Dande formation not the lower formations.....
    Basically what they are saying is HC's migrated through Dande and went somewhere. Their interpretation is that its gone in to the Dande out East.
    ONLY a well will say for sure but quote
    " The inferred amplitude support there, absent in the Dande formation above Mukuyu, is a positive indication that the trap is working.
    In other words they see a trap out East in the Dande where they don't in the Dande above Mukuyu.

At Mukuyu-2, the Dande Formation is penetrated in a fault-bounded, narrow horst block. The
    residual hydrocarbon saturations encountered imply a failure of the trap at that location. Thin
    sands are observed in the overlying shale-dominated sequence and perhaps compromise the
    topseal or act as thief zones when juxtaposed across the structure-bounding faults. Trap
    considerations remain a key risk element for Musuma but the inferred amplitude support there,
    absent in the Dande Formation above Mukuyu, is a positive indication that the trap is working.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.