CRR 12.5% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Somebody mentioned in a post as to why the announcement on...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Somebody mentioned in a post as to why the announcement on Friday was flagged as ' Price Sensitive ' .....sneaky.png

Doesn't anyone here think it's just a little bit strange that you choose to advise the market of what amounts to an ' Investor Roadshow ' visiting at least 2 of the Key Australian Investor Capital cities .

And to do this ' Consecutively ' across 3 days with only the announcements of ' High Grade Intercepts Extend Swell ' on the 21st August followed by the ' Multiple thick intercepts continue at Mavis Lake ' on the 11th September ..... or 4 days earlier than the announcement on Friday.

I mean BM8 with their similar Top 20 ' cross shareholders ' are presenting as well with their ' Thick Mineralised Intercepts ' announcement on 14th September but no announcement need to advise the market of their attendance. Did they just think that they would piggy back off CRR's announcement , or should another ' KEY ' announcement be expected Monday morning before they ' kick -off ' the preso in Brisbane at 11:30 am onwards.

Irrespective , I bought back into Critical Minerals last week on the basis of information that leads me to believe an imminent MRE update is in the offing sooner than later here. And I have some drill hole data analysis which supports my view , but for the purpose of this post , won't post right now until I cross check a few more aspects.

Was thinking of attending the RACV Club preso next week if I can shift some previous work project commitments around. Anybody else thinking of attending from Melbourne ?.

If I do and they are taking any questions , I certainly have a couple if not a few that I would like to put to them. - Not least of which one of them would go something like this :- ...... Since appointing the former Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Galaxy Resources Mr Anthony Tse as Strategic Advisor to Critical Minerals more than 3 months ago now .......and given he is now 3 months into what was originally stated would be for an ' Initial 12 month term ' ......What strategic initiatives if any which can be talked about more generally have been focused on so far ? And especially given Mr Tse's obvious background as well as his Directorships in the two competing Companies Li-Cycle Corp and the smaller Li-Metal Corp. So are we , or can we expect to see some ' Venturing ' partners linking up with Critical Minerals on its projects in the nearer term ?

And if allowed more time ( which I doubt ) , that would lead straight into my next Question....... rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $44.16K 5.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 15083805 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3510065 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.