LML 7.69% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

I know some people may think the grade is a bit average. They...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I know some people may think the grade is a bit average. They are actually missing the significance of the results particularly from Rum Dam. You can actually mine uranium with very low grades. This is especially so when you use solution mining. Its very environmentally friendly if done right and rehabilitation costs are very low. Mining costs are also extremely low. For solution mining uranium 300ppm is probably heaps for the right geology.
    The Honeymoon mine from BOSS Energy has to contend with lack of water, as well as clean water, it's remoteness and power. Yet it can mine very profitably at around 650ppm if my memory serves me correctly.
    First of all we have nearology.. We are only 40Km from Alligator Energies probably future uranium mine. We have absolutely the right geological setting to have a copycat deposit to Alligator Energy. The 570ppm demonstrates we have an active paleo channel that has deposited uranium. By the very nature as to how this uranium forms, if we got closer to the carbon/sand interface we will see 2000-2500ppm. How thick it is and how far it extends is another question. The high grade stuff no matter how small will be there. We just haven't drilled it. What's important about the 570ppm of uranium is that it demonstrates we have an active and real system that exists and needs to be explored. If you want to know where this could end up. Have a close look at Alligator Energy's Samphire project.. There is absolutely no reason why we wouldn't have one of these lurking below the sediments. All of the ingredients are there.. Plus unlike many uranium hopefuls, we have power, water, expertise all available in South Australia and a supportive government for ISL uranium mining.
    its a very promising prospect with a great address near Samphire. Bring on the drilling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.28K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15521736 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1521764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 996765
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.