MEI 7.41% 14.5¢ meteoric resources nl

The visible gold at BC in hole 480 and co was very telling. This...

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    The visible gold at BC in hole 480 and co was very telling. This group of yet to be released (assay results) holes are the best DD’s yet based upon their visually sighted alteration and presence of VG amongst Po, Py etc. These holes are deeper than the rest too, intersecting the south plunging host rock at depth. Does the grade increase at depth? Certainly bodes well with specs of gold in cores already logged. Given what has already been SEEN it would be reasonable to assume grades greater than previous holes being assayed. For me personally, I’m more than confident in the results now due from BC; what I am truly excited about is the prospect of other parallel/nearby lodes being flagged by DHEM/IP. There are many historical surface mines in the area, which point to regional occurrences of Au. Plenty of Anticlines east and west of the pit with potential to host similar lodes.
    The big IP at Juruena is getting harpooned with 1km deep drill holes and could turn up the goods. Let’s hope so. Always a risk, but this is a compelling hold IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $288.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $423.4K 3.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 1616524 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1154553 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.