MEI 4.55% 11.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Multiple Wide High-Grade Gold Intercepts at Palm Springs, page-160

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    This might seem obvious to some, but for those it doesn't:

Folks before you sell (or indeed buy) shares in any company on a whim following something you've read on HC or Twitter, DYOR - do your own research.

Company ASX announcements are pretty solid as these are vetted by ASX before release, director interviews, peer comparisons with other mining explorers at a similar stage with similar projects or drill results, Google the management team and understand their credentials and experience ... Anything you can find to give you an edge and a better understanding of a companies prospects.

When you have a good understanding, it places you in a better position to disregard negative (and at times sugar coated) comments on HC/Twitter which aren't based on facts or details announced to the market.

One of the reasons I have remained a long term holder, and increased my holding last year, is the quality of the data and information in MEI ASX announcements, together with graphical representations of drill hole cross sections, 2d/3d images of pits and ore bodies, and highly detailed accounts of the geo work done in the background, and reasoning behind the interpretations given by Tunksy and his Geo team.

All of this gives me great confidence in Tunksy and the team to continue to deliver the goods, and IMO the proof is in the pudding with the drill results from Butchers Creek over the last 6 months. Nearly every drill hole hit mineralisation, and we now have a solid understanding of the system at BC which extends a very healthy distance from the original pit - and still open in many directions.

I can't wait to see the results from drilling of the IP anomaly at Juruena this year, and while there is luck involved, I'm confident the team have shown they have what it takes to put the drill bit where it's needed.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.