MEI 3.23% 16.0¢ meteoric resources nl

One of the issues that millions upon millions of shareholders...

1. 12,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    One of the issues that millions upon millions of shareholders forget, is that this company is in the business of exploration.

To this point there is nothing of commercial value. That is selling a mineral commodity and getting paid.

The company has enough cash to explore/drill/ and find a commercial quantity of whatever mineral for 12 months or so

In the meantime investors that often do not have the money, speculate on a share price heading up, up up and open up a commentary to support their position.

It does not work that way and certain posters on this forum have been “promoting” un realistic expectations in the foreseeable future.

These exploration developments can take years and share prices can be in the penny dreadful status.

Two posters have submitted my comments to the the company in an endeavour to support their misguided ramping

I have as a shareholder expressed my opinion in terms of the share price and its direction.

No down ramping, just calling it as it is.

Those pushing a fairy tale narrative should get a sense of reality about the current situation.

If and when the data suggests improvement, I will acknowledge it accordingly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $735.3K 4.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1014406 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 383448 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.