MEI 12.4% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

This deposit is very very mineable. Starting with the pit base,...

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    This deposit is very very mineable. Starting with the pit base, the plan would likely be to continue the open pit with an extension heading south southwest. According to AT the pit will be drained after rainy season making operations reasonably straight forward from there to extract the ore below pit. The mining leases are current and valid, so not a lot of waiting needed. They COULD be mining within 12-18months. The company could receive some solid cash flow from a simple operation with plant 40 clicks west.
    As for today’s results, the consistency speaks volumes. Hinge has concentrated gold over ~50m sections. The limbs hold narrower wings. The entire inverted U looks to have great ore for bulk mining. With an ~30 DEG downtrend heading south there is possibility of an underground operation from pit out towards 480 approx 6/700m SSW. Looks like potential for a resource around 3x current pit which is running at approx 1-150koz, based on the unauthorised JORC numbers from previous operator. Has potential to offer up a ~500koz kick off.
    If there are parallel systems, which there appears to be the indication of, to the east, as seen in the historical mine there, then the BC area might be amenable to several pits. Remembering that mining leases all ready exist. Looks like the entire area is a massive folded system with repeating anticline/syncline structures all potentially hosting gold as per recent discovery.
    lurking in the background and on the minds of many investors is also the IP surveying at Juruena which has the potential to uncover a possible porphyry system. Large porphyry systems containing gold at around 1g/t are often desired assets for tier 1 mining companies. We are a long way off, with much work to do but I see potential for significant upside in Brazil as the geologists learn more and more about this area which is lightly explored and hugely complex.
    Hole 480 has been the one I’ve been waiting for and I’ll have to wait a few more weeks, but if grade is increasing on the Dow plunge then economics begin to show promise even in a lower gold price environment.
    slip in the sp is of little consequence here, similar thing happened to DRG/BGL in the early days. Not that we have the same situation here but there are certainly many analogies between the two operations.
    Eyes forward beyond today I see this deposit becoming a mine in a short space of time as outlined by Dr. Tunks. A lot of infill will be needed to create a JORC and $$ will be needed, but the company has a lot of solid support from high net worth investors as well as the public shareholders hungry for another Bellevue style gold story, albeit of smaller scale for the medium term.
    IMO and please DYOR. Be sure to re-read the previous announcements and the AT TK interview for a clearer picture of where this might be heading. sp will do what the market dictates, but the asset looks strong here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.011(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.2¢ $479.1K 4.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28215 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1303548 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.