PSC 0.00% 19.0¢ prospect resources limited

I was not going to post here or reply to your post @Keyhole But...

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I was not going to post here or reply to your post @Keyhole
    But this morning i have , here you have it @Keyhole because you aksed for it I believe ...lol

Hey Keyhole ... perfect name for you sod ...lol

I didn't like you calling me a f...lol.....you need to take a good look at yourself...lol
    Aussie small Shareholders were disappointed in Sam in the end but they had no choice out number
    ...lol.. you know what I mean.

At the PSC, AGM ..Sam gave shareholders assurance and clear indications and intentions that he was there to take the Arcadia Deposit into production that was everyones view ... NOT sell us all out to the anyone else or the Chinese for pittance...lol

So @Keyhole don't p!.s in my pocket and tell me it's raining...lol...you know what I mean .

I am not going to have an argument with you sod ,
    I do know what I am talking about but it is all to late now .
    And I am not trying to do anything here . just simply giving my thoughts.

I just simply posted a factual article link, which seen on google news about FFX, LLL, AVZ, PSC getting Shafted IMO, can you see a pattern forming here with these African based ASX listed companies or are you going to turn a blind eye view on what has happened here , because you @Keyhole, possibly friends of Sam Hossacks team ...lol... my thoughts only , PSC shareholders got sold out for pittance too ...lol

Sam Hossack back then , never put any of his own money into PSC that i no of ...only when he needed to exercise his options which he got for free just like his shares...lol

PSC'S jurisdiction is Africa which was run by the French and the Dutch, And now run by the Chinese and Russian's...lol....all good i don't care...IMO everyone wants to have a turn in being Bosses.....lol

Sovereign risk has never been so real...lol

I have posted my views and thoughts only ,DYOR
    I don't like to see investors lose on their investment or been stor changed ...lol
    I hope i am wrong...i mean it.... GLTALSH in your investment .

@Keyhole.... I hope Sam can do better for the PSC shareholders this time around.

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $15.08K 80.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 725 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 104626 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ 31668
Last updated 15.57pm 31/05/2024 ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.