PSC 0.00% 14.0¢ prospect resources limited

you should be back in mate and enjoying it with us!!I saw you...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    you should be back in mate and enjoying it with us!!
    I saw you said a little while back you'll buy when the excitement returns, but I recon its best to buy shares you have conviction in when the buyers are gone, buy the dip / sell the hype

strange pump though, I sold another small chunk few days back as needed cash and was thinking we might pull back with the market, and aren't normal people out of spending money presently??? news on the horizon.... surely? market is down but a 20% upward move breaking trends....
    It's not huge volume by any means, same as the dip, so its expected on an equal flip, but surely something positive is on the horizon / news of some sort is going to be the catalyst.

I don't really have any more shares to sell, bugger
    Gonna have to overpay on a pullback instead

going back to the debate I saw, PSC has made it clear they're a research and sell company, and development might be less likely than a prior development asset sell, but irrespective, both are great outcomes and tick the box of what we're here for, money. Selling arcadia is possibly a genius move now, surely the haters aren't hating considering the drop of lithium $.

charts show we've toppled a lot of the 23' poor performance, breaking trends/short term highs. Hitting overbought now but only early so could keep running today/monday, obv possible with any positive news.

anyway, i like it all, go you good thing!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.3¢ $79.37K 567.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52852 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 231328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ 319884
Last updated 14.18pm 14/06/2024 ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.