MRC 4.00% 2.4¢ mineral commodities ltd

obviously there was some kind of conflict in the direction of...

1. 3,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    obviously there was some kind of conflict in the direction of the company, Caruso wanted to pay dividends and the current crew maybe didn't.. maybe there was some other reason... who knows..

your assumption that the company would be worth $1 would be based on Caruso not dwindling the cash flow out in dividends and using the money to expand the mines...

I honestly believe that the company is in a good position now.. would it have been if Caruso was in charge... who knows..

there certainly wouldn't be a major shareholder throwing his toys out of the cot and selling down the share price... as spid has said many many times.. the share price is at 5c because Caruso spat the dummy and sat in the corner crying 'sell sell,, just destroy the company'...

the current management though, in my opinion have just gotten on with the job and are currently smashing it out of the park...

if you were a new holder (past 12 months) looking for a stock with a large upside this is looking great.. if you were a past supporter of the company you have been shafted and are likely bitter because of the loss of investment.. either way you have to see what is happening now and see the growth potential... unless you look at your god and saviour Caruso and think to what would have been.. bitterness is in the past, the present on this company is looking good.. the sooner the seller is gone the better.. that means Caruso...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $3.819K 158.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 413845 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 54696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 97250
Last updated 14.14pm 07/05/2024 ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.