PGM 13.0% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Munni Munni Project Joint Venture Formed with Artemis, page-2

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    More clarity provided in today's Annual report on the Munni Munni JV upcoming JV formalisation and initial assay results pertaining to the new "Conglomerate Gold" work done by ARV over the last few months.

The important bits from the annual report released today as below:

MUNNI MUNNI, WA - PGM AND GOLD PROJECT
    Platina Resources Ltd 30% - Artemis Resources 70% - M47/123-126 and E47/3322
    Situated in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, the Munni Munni Complex is one of Australia’s most significant PGM occurrences. Platina entered into a binding agreement with Artemis Resources providing for Artemis’ subsidiary Karratha Metals Pty Ltd to earn a 70% interest in the Mining Leases held by Platina by expending $750,000 in exploration over a three-year period. Subsequent to year end, the conditions were recently met reducing Platina’s holding to 30%.
    Artemis recently completed drilling, costeaning and geophysics programs at Munni Munni and the data is still being collated and the results have not yet been announced.
    and
    “In August 2018, the Company announced that that Artemis satisfied the conditions required to acquire a 70% interest and formal documentation formalising the joint venture is currently being finalised.”
    In summary, as far as I am concerned, if the data to be announced demonstrates that conglomerate gold exists within the Hardy formation at Munni Munni it's an instant value added game changer for Platina and their shareholders.
    Munni Munni Hardey Fm description.JPG
    Just my views
    Cheers
    HR
    No advice, looking forward to an early " Conglomerate Gold" announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $3K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99900 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 691583 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.