SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Murchison Commercial Production & Operation, page-30

1. 1,084 Posts.
    re: Ann: Murchison Commercial Production & O... FY 2013 is relevant but considering the Slr/Igr merger and the commissioning of Murchison its the future that really matters.

Based on the last 2 months at Mt Monger production of 31,950 ozs for April/May we could expect a yearly production from these mines of 188,100.It is mentioned in the report that they are targeting higher grades to get more gold from less tonnes.The Maxwells deposit is a 4.5 deposit and will be mined for now at 2.6 to 3 with grades increasing at depth.

Murchison will produce 5000 ozs per month and from September this mine will produce 6000ozs per month.So Murchison should produce 70,000 ozs next 12 months.
    The company has also made it clear production is scaled back because of current prices and they are trying to maximise production at least cost.

Total productuion forecast is Mt Monger 188,100 Murchison 70,000 = total production 258,100 for next 12 months.

If we assumed a gold price of AUD 1450 and all in costs of $1100 which the company has suggested then there maybe a profit of $90million.Rough figures a true profit would take into account more factors but this is a rough estimate.That comes out at about 25c per share.
    Please correct me if my figures are wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.