ORP 0.00% 9.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

Great announcement by Lindsay Owler, short sharp straight to the...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Great announcement by Lindsay Owler, short sharp straight to the point.

Put simply, the two individuals and the RNTBC are not happy with the decision that was made by the SA government to allow ARE to drill, and they want the process reviewed. To do this they need to file an application, which they have.

Directions Hearing

Due process follows from here, all parties will now meet on the 23rd of April 2021 to discuss the issues. The two individual and the RNTBC at the directions hearing will need to explain and prove that the 'robust' authorisation process used by the SA government was not good enough and something was missed by the SA government, and authorisation should not have been permitted. This would be the same process all mining companies have to go through in SA.

It is highly unlikely that anything was missed as part of the process, for if it was, it would effect every mining and exploration licensee authorised in SA.

Please note: A directions hearing does not mean anything has to stop.

Next Steps for ARE

As pointed out so professionally and with no messing around by Lindsay, 'Argonaut is continuing with final preparations for drilling at the Murdie site'. ARE has all the permits and rights to drill, everything is set up, and everything as per the March 12 ASX announcement, will continue. This includes drilling.

People will buy and sell ARE shares as they have done every other day. If some people feel the need to sell because of a directions hearing, it is their choice.

ARE and the SA government has done everything by the book, and followed the correct processes which have been discussed since December 2020. There is no reason to believe anything other than continue with your operation as per the guidelines provided by the SA Government in December 2020 / January 2021.

I will be watching closely the share price move today, I'm not selling my stake in ARE. If the price drops, I will be buying more ARE, a great opportunity to buy on the dips and more profit down the road from these purchases.

No way would I bet against ARE, Lindsay, or the SA Government.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.4¢ $16.74K 174.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96079 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 395186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ 24604
Last updated 10.40am 03/05/2024 ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.