AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I think you would best not hold your breath waiting for at least...

1. 85,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think you would best not hold your breath waiting for at least the Aussies to realise significance here.

Aussie investors traditionally wake up AFTER a company is sold to foreigners - and then just go about looking for the next speculative bet.

It matters not what our small investors think - they are often too tied up in shopping for wheel nuts for their Corolla's as the wheels keep falling off their portfolios.

What will make the difference here is how many yanks notice - and what will happen to this stock when we have anns. like this once listed on the NYSE - believe me - the yanks don't miss this stuff.

Let news like this keep rolling out - if the SP doesn't move - no matter - what it means is that it will do a MASSIVE catchup at some stage in the future - whether it is on the release of P and L's or other announcements that make people actually read what the company has.

One has to remember - Eddie was doing cartwheels down Wall Street about AJX almost a year ago - saying AJX was going into the billions of bucks ------

but, our exteemed Corolla drivers were saying - arrh, it's overcooked, it's overvalued, it has to have more income, it has to have big contracts - on and on an on.

Meanwhile - AJX just brushed them aside ------ knocking over the 20 line, then 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 and now corrected to 80's - ready for the next runover of little people.

Never stand in the path of a freight train - particularly one carrying military cargo and industry heavy weights.

There is only one winner in such a contest - and, it isn't the little person saying - 'but, it's way overvalued'

Yeh, sure, kid ----------- outta the way. Comin through.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.