AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Murdock Webbing Announces Alexium as New Provider of FR Chem, page-39

1. 616 Posts.
    Okay -- why is it always me that emails NC with these questions.. He always ends up telling me of (I think)

My email to him

Hey there Nick,
    Now don't chomp my head off, but I wanted to ask why the release wasn't price sensitive?

Hi Response

Tom,
    Why would I want to bite your head of, you give something to yell at. How are you?, Did you send those hard working, very tolerant parents on their holiday. You better not have been a tight ass, and sent them cattle class now your on the Forbes.

To answer your question, and its pretty simple. Why would you expect an announcement like this, halt the company for two days? This announcement is a exceptional achievement, but at the end of the day, It's AJX doing its job. Isn't that what you would expect from your company and its staff.

Price sensitive - or company's that go on trading halts before a release, do so to prevent leaks (which I had no concern of) or insider trading issues pre a significant material impact that would effect the company, negative or positive. As an example, take over, buy out, major military contract award etc.

Again, this announcement is something you need to take in very hard. It is company changing. The fact our client believes in us publicly is critical to what we do and how we move forward. This opens the door for so much, and moves us into commercial markets that would otherwise take us a year to get into, notwithstanding capturing yet another segment of the military. Now, we truly are a military sub contractor!

Enjoy the week. We are kicking goals left, right and center.

My Response back

Thank you, as always Nick. I have never seen a CEO that respects its shareholders like you do. You do a unbelievable job and you are CEO of the year!

Do you need an assistant. I'll take the role!

His response

Thanks mate. Your on the right path. As for being my assistant, Id prefer to try and avoid a murder charge.

You take it easy, Ive got work to do. Always enjoy hearing from you, and remember, no matter what anyone throws at you, F*&ck em.. you own your home!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 63736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.