LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi,I would suggest that you take a very close look at AUSTRALIAN...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi,

I would suggest that you take a very close look at AUSTRALIAN RARE EARTHS LIMITED (AR3). FNT's tenements are in the same area as AR3's Koppamurra Project i.e. both are in the highly prospective Murray Basin in SA.

The following article about AR3 is a very good place to start your research (Please note: that this article was written about one month before FNT announced their "Murraydium Rare Earth Project Acquisition").

https://investorintel.com/markets/technology-metals/technology-metals-intel/newly-listed-australian-rare-earths-limited-is-off-to-a-flying-start/

Basically, AR3 have a current MC of ca. A$100 million, whereas FNT have a current MC of ca. A$13 million. This is mainly due to the fact that AR3 is a lot more advanced with their Koppamurra Project than FNT with their 100% owned Murraydium Rare Earth Project.

Having said this, I believe that within the next 3-6 months, FNT will have a very good idea about the potential value of their Murraydium Rare Earth Project. Bearing this in mind, and as long as FNT's Murraydium Rare Earth Project is comparable in tonnages and grades to AR3's Koppamurra Project, FNT could well head towards a MC of A$100 million themselves.

Of course with FNT, they have the added bonus of having an additional project i.e. their 100% owned Tolukuma Gold Project in PNG, which is at a relatively advanced stage, with drilling expected to commence early next year IMVHO. I would expect that by the end of next year, FNT will have an official JORC resource estimate for Tolukuma.

By my calculations, and based on the Tolukuma assays announced to date from FNT (more assays are due imminently), as well as the current very high gold price, the Tolukuma Gold Project should be worth at least A$50 million to FNT alone.

Please do you own research.

Please note: this post is my own opinion only and offers no investment advice.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6528282 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35508560 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.28pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.