LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Totally agree.I am also a holder of AR3 and am extremely happy....

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Totally agree.

I am also a holder of AR3 and am extremely happy.

FNT's entry into the RE arena with Murraydium is a huge plus for FNT and its existing shareholders.

Ever since the ownership change at FNT took place in July 2019, and the new board/management team were appointed, FNT has made steady and considerable progress, despite COVID related difficulties, as well as Tolukuma's extremely remote location. Anybody that has not seen FNT's progress over this period is simply not paying attention. One look at the SP since FNT began seriously exploring Tolukuma, as well as the regular and very successful exploration related announcements, is all the evidence that anyone needs.

It is very clear that FNT have an extremely well thought out plan for Tolukuma and have stuck to it. I expect them to do exactly the same at Murraydium. Having said this, I expect FNT's exploration progress at Murraydium to be far quicker, chiefly due to the fact that exploration access will be far easier, and drilling will be at very shallow depths (assays results will of course also be received far quicker).

Those shareholders who bought shares prior to the ownership and management change at FNT have my sympathy. Having said this, HC is not the place to winge and moan i.e. it is time to accept reality, leave the past behind and concentrate on FNT's future, which has brightened considerably over the last two years, and even more now since FNT's very recent acquirement of the Murraydium RE project, and is therefore highly likely to brighten even further for quite a number of years.

Good luck to you and to all holders, and to those new investors who see the current golden opportunity to get on board at cheap prices.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6528282 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35508560 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.28pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.