RXL 11.1% 15.0¢ rox resources limited

re: Ann: Musket Returns Highest Nickel Grade ... I don't hold...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,252 Posts.
    re: Ann: Musket Returns Highest Nickel Grade ... I don't hold but I watch rxl and I Think between initial discovery and moving on towards a resource is a hard time for any explorer on the asx.
    Initial good news and follow up drills had given the market belief that there is something there. But now the market wants to see shallower hits if it can be open pit and the resource expand. For where it is I think it's pretty well priced with an mc of 40 mil. As the market knows to get to Jorc compliant another 10 to 20 mil will have to be spent drilling.
    So unless good hits keep coming and it looks like the resource is expanding the market will take a look and see approach.
    Another thing with nickel is a lot of hot money don't really understand nickel,
    So the only comparision they compare against is SIR and the hot money will float towards any new discovery in hope of a nova style play.
    Please don't take this the wrong way as I think the asx is full of people who aren't willing to invest and see 100 plus returns and expect that.
    Companies like rxl will grow, but maybe at a slower rate inline with recent results. It's not cheap to bring a resource to BFS the market knows this and will rerate accordingly. But in its favour at the moment is a higher nickel price and a shortage of sulphide plays that can supply concentrate to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $61.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.8¢ $815.3K 5.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 448762 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 244410 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.