ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Why would they restrict anything if its a decent find? The ONLY...

1. 872 Posts.
    Why would they restrict anything if its a decent find? The ONLY reason I can think of is to extend their tenure on fat salaries for as long as they can, while AT THE SAME TIME telling, by the actions of a cap raise, that they don't give a stuff about shareholder value.
    Now isn't shareholder value one of the tracks of a broken record that you hear the overpaid CEO's bang on about?
    Therefore I doubt whether anything to do with a cap raise will be seen.
    I mean, if they have oil squirting out of the ground isn't that like having the proverbial money tree?
    Unless, of course, heaven forbid...they can't sell it!!!

Nah! I don't want any oil. Well none of yours anyway.

Allowing for the technical expertise needed to drill for oil, and don't forget humans have had more than 100 years experience at this, then really, the business model has to be very simple. Drill a hole and if you find oil you are set.
    Anything more complex then this then,in my opinion has to be just BS hubris in order to justify, the salaries, the perks, and the cache that goes with being a big shot in an oil company.

I think you will find if they find something DECENT, and not just some pool that will empty out in a few months, then all should be sweet.

If not, then we have done our dough, and I am sure that this has happened to people on here before.

Either way I don't see a problem.

Relax. and DARE to be rich!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.