G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Mustang Acquires Ruby Bearing License, page-52

1. 689 Posts.
    Bloody fantastic that we have picked up this new prospective tenement should bode very well for long term mine life. I just can't get out my head though that Strategically the timing on this was not that best move for Shareholders. Not sure why this deal was executed at this point in time versus say in 3 weeks time as this may have made a Major impact in the Dilution ratio and overall market sentiment. Alternatively, we could have been purchasing the land when the market has some idea of the latent potential therein as they would have now seen the indicative value from current stone valuations. Assuming that Regius has held this license for quite some time, the directors are basically selling it from one of their companies to Another one Company they are major shareholders in. I doubt that the 3 weeks head start to exploration will make a bigger impact in the longterm that the effect that the dilution will have. Obviously I don't have the full insight into what facts management would have been considering, but from the outside the timing does not make sense? All said and done, I can't change what has been done but hope she runs hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.