G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Mustang Agrees Ruby Asset Merger with Fura Gems Inc, page-60

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    At the end of the day did anyone here think they could sort the ruby situation? More importantly would anyone take another Mustang ruby auction seriously? I doubt it. Mustang's ruby journey was over the weekend of the auction. Now they can concentrate on the graphite (vanadium), where they apparently have some previous experience. They seem very confident about this which I'm taking with a pinch of salt given how confident they were prior to the ruby auction. Interesting to see how many Fura shares us shareholders end up with, not many I suspect (if any). Fura share price already 0.42c CAD, might be more than 50c by november, who knows, they at least look like they have a lot of ruby experience within their ranks. To me Mustang burnt too many bridges at the last auction and it makes sense to distance themselves from that failure. The deal itself is not great, and there are still some things left unsaid i.e. current inventory, sales, arena? Maybe they will be able to salvage something with the graphite, huge question mark over this. They will need to change their logo. GLTA DYOR.
    Last edited by stockski: 17/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.