G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Mustang appoints senior resource executive Peter Spiers, page-41

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi everybody,
    here is some more info on our new non- executive company director.
    Two Youtube videos on our new Non Executive Director:  Peter Spiers.

Note Orbis Gold was bought out in February/March 2015 and delisted off the ASX.
    You can find old HC posts on it.

Published on Jun 25, 2014
    25 Jun 2014 - Orbis Gold Limited (ASX:OBS) Managing Director Peter Spiers highlights the latest developments from the explorer's Natougou Gold Project.

Uploaded on Nov 18, 2014
    November 2014 – Orbis Gold ASX:OBS presented their latest investment update to over 300 investors in Sydney and Melbourne.

In this investor update Managing Director, Peter Spiers gives an overview of their current position and opportunities.

MY  TAKE  FROM  THESE  VIDEOS:

1. In 2014 Orbis Gold found a terrific gold deposit, the Orbis Management team in these videos state their plan of action to take it to production, an almost parallel situation that Mustang now faces. As such he will be a fountain of knowledge to CJ, with regards to operational mine development matters.  Together
    they will lessen to load of responsibility on CJ, by sharing and decentralizing the planning of our Ruby
    Mine DFS in the coming months, as well as helping out the partnership agreement of sorts envisioned with our graphite deposits, as stipulated in wombat777’s notes and those of other posters.

1. Peter Spiers is familiar with operating in Africa, dealing with African governments and local employees.

1. He comes across as very competent at what he does. Having been an Australian company director, and long part of the Australian mining scene, he will be more than familiar with the Australian graphite companies mindframe attitudes now presently operating in the Montepuez region.  This will be a bonus for us, with regards to our future intentions with this mineral.  To me this is a skill, the present directors lack, and hence gives more managerial depth to our overall company’s decision making abilities.

Cheers

Bluequartz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.