G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Mustang Exceeds Auction Target, page-29

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Boom, Boom, shake the room!

"The substantial growth in the inventory stems from record production rates at Mustang’s Montepuez Ruby Project in Mozambique and strong results from the Company’s artisanal miner development program (AMDP) following the implementation of “bushman jigs” and sorting tables."

I love it how they have now renamed the "Exploration Teams" as the AMDP (artisanal miner development program)

IMO, this initiative seriously puts MUS in a class of their own! I know they only really compete with Myanmar and Gemfields at Montepuez in the ruby sector. But Myanmar continues to ethnically cleanse the Rohingyas from the Rakhine state, and Gemfields relocate villages under protest, and chase away the local artisnals with an army of men and bullets! While MUS embraces them, trains them, equips them and provides a safe working environment. These men have gained their dignity, and will repay it with loyalty.

Now by maximizing this program with the introduction of jigs & sorting tables, they can move these groups to new areas of ruby mineralization, with bulk mining to glean up behind them.

Just sensational news!!
    Last edited by Tibbs: 12/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.