G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Thanks Eric for tagging me in this post. I feel honoured.:)...

1. 5,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Thanks Eric for tagging me in this post. I feel honoured.

Actually I am not fighting alone here. It has been a great honour to discuss & share information with you @accaeric , @Tibbs , @Davisite , @Juno & I am sure the list can be much longer if I continue.

At least, we can finally take one weekend off & let all the new comers contribute to the discussion. The more the merrier

Some posters in here accused us for lots of things including making things up, blatant ramping etc etc when the SP was drifting lower. I guess we should have successfully defended ourselves by now. I know our initial $50mil cap target is still couple cents away, however I sincerely believe we will get there very soon. If everything goes smoothly, my target could be at least double in near term. I truly believe we deserve $100mil by now. When the 3rd shift is added, we should be generating substantial cashflow [considering more stones to sell, higher chance to find large & precious stones] as our MD indicated in the last ANN. From that point onward, our cap could be stretching even far north from $100mil.

Guys this is only the start, lots more to come still. Stay tuned ~ I will be keep doing my research and of course I won't be shy from sharing the conversation between me & the MD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.