G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

It is the fine print we don't know. Think about it. IF CJ signed...

1. 9,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821

It is the fine print we don't know. Think about it. IF CJ signed up for a deall on the 1 day lowest VWAP do you think they will not have a massive exit clause in this CN deal. Why would they allow you to close it down for free.

They have a 15% of 10 mill discount , plus lowest VWAP , plus 100 grand a year in interest and you expect them to allow it to be repaid without penalty??? Usual penalty is oppies all get issued and break fee of full interest for term etc etc. If that is real no cost cancellation then great but I don't expect it is and never seen it? Most companies run short and roll over to a even worse deal - hence name - spiral debt finance.

So gamble is whether CJ with Jetts advice is smarter at finance that a experienced IMO vulture CN issuer who has already got away with lowest 1 day VWAP clause and big discount ?? I'll let you ponder that one and decide just how desperate MUS was to get $ .

It is not all bad but constant overhang will crush what could have been a brilliant growth story should MUS got their act together earlier, selling some ruby's and not opened their mouth talking it up etc etc

So much potential missed and just why hasn't CJ released some grading and size details to ensure a better deal? It doesn't make sense and has cost holders millions again IMO ??

How bad is it when hartleys are talking you down in a research note !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.