MYG 1.61% 91.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Ann: Mutiny Gold Ltd - Annual Report - Glossy , page-31

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Yellowbear,

I'm 100% certain that the management team is 100% committed to the success of this project also and I'm sure they'll probably pull it off also, which is why I continue to be a holder as I believe in the project getting into production.

What I'm not exactly thrilled about is the bullish claims and questionable timeframes spoken about quite openly only to read a complete contradiction in the AGM resolutions and suddenly find,

"hang on a minute!!, they do have a conservative side",

but only when it comes to being beneficial to their hip pocket and not what the rest of us have had preached to us in BRR interviews, presentations, industry conferences as well as in my case personally!!!

I don't begripe them making money whatsoever as we're all in it for the same outcome.

Morally I think the targets and milestones should be set to reflect the fortitude and courage of their own convictions!!!

This is what annoys me more than anything else because it's completely 100% hypocritical!!

And I'm 100% certain of that also!!

The last thing I want to see is the shareprice pushed down as I've bought a few hundred k of heads this past 2 weeks so I'm underwater in them but not overly concerned.

I'll certainly be using my rights with these FPO's to voice my opinion at the upcoming AGM!!

With Drake and ATW they may well get over the line on a lot of the resolutions but resolution 1 only needs 25% to make a pretty strong statement.

They did it last week with Fairfax and there's no reason to suspect it couldn't happen here.

As a side note I'd be quite happy to double JG's salary if all the dates and targets he's stated were actually met!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $85.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.0¢ 91.0¢ $12.94K 13.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 11112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.