MYG 3.95% 92.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Ann: Mutiny Gold Ltd - ARC 2012 Presentation , page-26

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Ide love to go to be honest - but i live in Victoria, and wont be making the trip just for it.

I dont mind the differing opinion getting put about the stock, thats what this forum is for. Its up to you alone what you listen to or what you do with your holdings.

I agree, the recent selloff could be of benefit for the long term SP - people selling out now are probably not/nor ever will be long term holders of MYG.

I wouldnt make the assumption the recent selloff has anything to do with HC sentiment - sure we would have some sellers from here, but the gold sector in general has been getting sold off over past few weeks - most stocks are down around 10-20%.

Definately presenting some nice buying opportunities if your belief is a sustained long term gold price strength.

Potential low cost producer like MYG will have very nice margins if the POG is around $2000 or greater for the long term.

We just need to get the uncertainty of Project financing and potential future CR out of the way before we start to see more investors buying in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.035(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 94.0¢ 89.0¢ $75.31K 82.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1527 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 1629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.