MYG 0.00% 68.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

For my liking from a layman s point of veiw is safety with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 839 Posts.
    For my liking from a layman s point of veiw is safety with multiple banks for the following reasons

1- How do we know we are getting the best deal if this boils down to 1 or 2 banks. Putting it simply if you were going to borrow a sum of money you would be screwing the best deal out of at least 3 or 4 would you not. What might the savings be over the life if the loan if you were to delivery a couple of points better ??

2- An explorer transitioning into production . I would want the flexibility to manoeuvre if something didn't run to plan . The longer term plan is for multiple pits . That may be a carrot that is best dangled in front of a number finance options. If MYG are exposed to say one bank and they want out then your really screwed - back to square one .Once in production then your a likely target for a take over if there are no other options ?

3- Leverage for growth down the track. The "banks" have all done business with you along the way. Eliminates the first date syndrome when it counts ??

4- Management can't be blamed for not looking for the best possible deal. I"ll have a $50 on it that once the finance is released i can quessthe first bunch of knockers to turn up on the MYG thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.