MYG 1.20% 84.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Ann: Mutiny Gold Ltd - Video Broadcast , page-13

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    myg has some excellent tenemants in terms of comparative geology & proximity to other significant finds

as to whether they prove fruitful is a question no one can answer but statistically from the ground they have we should be able to expect at least a reasonable chunk of additional resource/reserve even if we do not bag the mother lode

even if we completely discount the prospective ground, on raw fundamentals what is already proven & probable is worth more than the current market cap indicates (IMO)

althought the funding agreement may seem costly in some respects, it minimises dilution, is reasonably flexible & is basically comitted & available (permits assumed) - quite frankly if MYG management can't make it work with that funding package they are in the wrong game (therefore we shareholders get shafted) but if they can, in return for a bit of patience, we should get a nice big pay day (few & far between of late - I could use one)

my money is on the latter option as my downside is limited to 100% loss but my upside is unfettered

cheers
    T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $76.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.5¢ $18.14K 21.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 208 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.