MYG 0.74% 68.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Daytr - JG has always stated that his preference was for minimal...

1. 79 Posts.
    Daytr - JG has always stated that his preference was for minimal dilution.He too is a major share holder - why wouldn't he. Despite a strong sentiment late last year that there would be a CR he has delivered on his intention.So we saw a gold streaming arrangement of which is the 1st for Aus. Smart move IMO given the difficulties getting finance in this sector at the moment . I agree with your previous sentiments. I think they have their plans well laid out but the only sticking point has been getting milestones like permitting sorted with what "appears to be" a dis functional DMP. Most of the next steps cant be commenced until this is out hence the very painful wait.

As for the SP I believe that once the final permit is issued which cant be far away given the requirements of the DMP to have these processed in a certain timeframe (Hmmm) and CS and other Australian bank details emerge and most important of all the commencement of further drilling to build the reserve there should be no reason why the SP doesn't head north.

It does however surprise me with the trade late last week that sellers are prepared to exit so close to what we all believe to be iminent news at .10 cents. Why wouldn't you wait.?? thats the market I guess.?? Last weeks buying at .10 cents was very similar to that of last September October where we saw similar type buying at .125 .It will be interesting to see where this goes. Upward IMO but how far is the 69 million $ question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.005(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $62.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $4.998K 7.214K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.