re: Ann: Mutiny to raise $4.15M to drill gold... Thanks for that...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    re: Ann: Mutiny to raise $4.15M to drill gold... Thanks for that update AJT, I'll be looking forward to hearing what is going on internally with the co.

In regards to the cap raise and drill plan, great news. Let's never hear of the iron ore plans again. I was always skeptical/concerned that the IO was nothing but a way for the boss to make himself look busy for a bit longer since Deflector was delayed. They should've just hunkered down and cut costs until the POG went back up.

I also note that Ausdrill recently entered a similar 'vendor financing' arrangement with AZM. It is an interesting tactic given they are unsecured creditors in both MYG and AZM cases - I guess you could interpret that as confidence in the potential of the companies.

Given that the rights issue portion of the cap raise (to retail shareholders) is pro-rata entitlement offer, I wonder if the MYGO options will undergo an adjustment. I suspect/assume they will (which would be good news for the option holders) although I don't know enough on the subject to be sure if that is the case. Anyone know the answer on this?

Bring on a bright 2014 for MYG - hopefully legal issues and potential pay outs don't ruin this sunny outlook..

GLTA & IMO & DYOR & etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.010(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $952.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.02 $1.00 $1.046M 1.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18745 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 7690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.