K2F 0.00% 9.5¢ k2fly limited

Ann: Mutual Discontinuation of Ground Disturbance Contract, page-15

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Tribecca (19 April 22 - 10%) and Regal (4 June22 - almost 10%) bought in soon after the Maptek investment and the 'stand still' agreement.
    I would think that Tribeca and Regal are expecting either a strong business improvement (and this being regcognised in the share price) or there will be some sort of corporate action involving Maptek.
    My view is the K2F Board were thinking the 'stand still agreement' for 12 months would give K2F time to grow the business and share price which would deliver a better outcome for the insiders. Time would strengthen the K2F negotiating position, maybe.
    Do the holders on HC think the business has sufficiently improved and has helped the share price and confidence in the company?
    It will be interesting to see what happens around March when the 'stand still agreement' expires. This should be a catalyst.
    Does anyone a view of the financials and possible values of Maptek?
    With Peter Johnson sitting on the Board, he has seen the books and been able to assess the capability (competence?) of some in K2F. There have been the project collaborations to see if there is a logical fit?
    On the negative side the Rio contract cancellation looks to be a negative. Maybe Maptek has a better solution and has picked up this module? All conjecture of course on my part.
    My guess is, Maptek (peter Johnson) want to back-in its business into the K2F structure to achieve a back door listing (and a controlling interest) in the listed vehicle. This will allow Maptek to be able to grow its business further (private companies find difficulties in accessing capital) particualry in a rising interest rate environment). Also, there is the added bonus in terms of future share price value of the Maptek business being valued as a Listed Public Company. Earnings multiples are higher on Listed companies.
    At least with Tribecca and Regal, the value remaining (after consideration in the form of shares for Maptek) will provide some SP upside for the existing K2F shareholders. Their buy in prices might have been around 19c to 22c or a little higher.
    So bring on March April 2023 and lets be done with this.
    Last edited by skinsy11: 11/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2F (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118125 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 186092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
K2F (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.