CCM 5.45% 5.2¢ cadoux limited

TBH I suspect it would have something to do with the fact after...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    TBH I suspect it would have something to do with the fact after running the Pilot plant 5 times and producing 153KGS in a week each time, youll notice that we had requests for different specs and sizes of HPA - see the anns - so we would run more pilot plants producing 153kgs a week again for the clients in whatever spec they want -- seem to recall a mill being brought in from the US....

So ALCOA clearly have a strat and FYI have a strat, its marrying them both up. Which the foundations seem to be agreed on, just the extra space that FYI were always gong to tap into and getting ALCOA on board with it. As I said, FYI never needed ALCOA. SO all these extra revenues will be just that - these potential offtakes who wanted specific HPA from us.

BTW FYI can make 153 kgs a week of whatever size and spec you want or need. A4n can barely make 100 kgs and it took them months to make 93kg, MONTHS (its in their ann) hence their plebs being upset we arent running our pilot plant all day everyday anmd they know this and refuse to accept this.. we have done more than enough and sent nearly a tonne of it out

Last edited by DrCeremic: 03/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $1.142K 21.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 369410 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.