CCM 0.00% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

Hello friends,sorry My English is bad. My opinion on the...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hello friends,sorry My English is bad. My opinion on the extension:He said yes, there are still things that he would like to have included. Hill only hints at what it is about. We are talking about “broader downstream value add type opportunities”, which were not yet the subject of the JV negotiations at the beginning. The press release then even more specifically speaks of “broader HPA value-added initiatives”, “which could improve and strengthen the JV's position in the market, especially when it came to the downstream value chain. It's about the downstream value chain:I understand value chain processes to be a proven management concept with the aim of highlighting competitive advantages over the competition. The extent to which a company carries out such an in-depth analysis certainly differs from case to case. However, setting up a corporate landscape for functioning processes should not be problematic. And:Subsequent to this are topics that still have to be dealt with afterwards or that follow automatically after the main result.Added value describes the benefit that a company can offer its environment that goes beyond what is expected. So all in all it seems to be very advanced. An optimization is carried out again. We give the strategy the time where we need it fits. And we don't want to make mistakes. I see it as very positive. Nice evening together! Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.