CCM 4.00% 5.2¢ cadoux limited

all imo dyorIts in the wording - always has been and always will...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    all imo dyor

Its in the wording - always has been and always will be with this company.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3551/3551902-850a0ba6a169b5e847148ba39a76cb39.jpg

These points are critical and why we have 8 or so down rampers here lads. And explains the FYI tweets about other sectors.

JV is as good as signed imo, the second point basically states this and the most important nonchalant Roly way you could ask for.

FYI DFS sets out to make 4N (8000tpa) and 5N (2000tpa) I suspect Alcoa are in it for the 4N. And I suspect we are free to do other things as a company (hence all the research) but if they have a stake in any plant where this (lets say 5n to make it easier) is being made I think its just a formality. I think this is the hardball being played after all IMO we dont need Alcoa. Hoping Roly is getting them to agree to maybe either let us make 5n from these plants, sell it, keep all profits and alcoa just get their payday from 4N. Or Roly uses it to get a better deal from Alcoa as a value added incentive, and alcoa can have some of the profits - Im sure they knew this and wasnt SPRUNG on Alcoa as a suprise, more like moved to the bottom of the agenda for when the important things were done. You wouldn't be at this stage of conversation if you havent done all the important stuff and nailed it down.

After all we were talking to many companies in many sectors before they showed up. If Alcoa are financing this, fyi and they are probably just factoring it all in and thinking about creating a sort of distributor for all the different industries be it for LED, sapphire glass, EV etc - kind of like what a4n are using traxeys I believe for.

Gotta sell the stuff you make as professionally and easily.

all imo dyor
    Last edited by DrCeremic: 07/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $53 1.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98980 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 16119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.