CCM 0.00% 5.5¢ cadoux limited

of course it's not a done deal, i never said that, and the...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    of course it's not a done deal, i never said that, and the share price reflects that. I'm in this stock and have bought more because "I", PERSONALLY think it's a done deal. That's how it works - we research and make our own decision, if we are right we make money when it's proven, otherwise we lose money.

Your argument that "it might not happen", is absolutely true, of course it is. It's possible that in 5 years time tesla is bankrupt.

Furthermore, yes Roly will want to make it seem positive as possible. He won't come out saying "oh no we have a few things we don't fully agree on yet, there's a chance it won't happen". But at the same time, what's the point of being positive, if, in 4 weeks time they're releasing an announcement saying it has been called off? The end result in the SP is still the same.

You keep mentioning Alcoa are quoted saying it's a "POSSIBLE" JV. Well no sh* it is. It was always a "possible" JV, and it will only remain "possible" until it is signed. If you compare the quotes side by side by alcoa (and I am meta-analysing here), the change in tone is positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $6.905K 129.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4855 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 25592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.