MVP 5.95% 44.5¢ medical developments international limited

Ann: MVP concludes CSIRO API Continuous Flow Technology Project, page-18

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm weighing up the plus and minus evidence of this company as I now see it.
    On the minus side
    1. what you are saying Eno makes complete sense to me
    2.Their previous guidelines on timeframes and achievements are in complete tatters.In hindsight completely overoptimistic.
    3.G.N buying shares just before a capital raise.Hope he's a bit more prudent with company funds.I would have asked D.W. for a 5% discount buying on a cross trade as well
    4.D.W selling at 6.5 whilst talking up the company.He must have really needed that million dollars.
    5.G.N buying shares knowing the c.flow was going to be written off.Hope he's more prudent with company money
    6.G.N averaging down.Hard to make that one work.
    7.Other execs buying share at much higher prices with at least some knowledge of the nuts and bolts of the company.
    Either they are terrible investors or supremely confident in the progress.
    8 Sharman always sold his allocation as soon as he was given them and left what was then regarded as a lucrative bonus scheme on the table

On the plus side.
    Collectively these execs have invested a large amount of their own money in mvp so unless there is a missing piece to the equation it is some reassurance.
    On another matter G.N said in his spiel that they have only penetrated the Australian market 50% with areas such as dentists and doctors as possible marketing.
    Well my dad was a sheep farmer in the 64-67 drought and poor price years for wool.Being the eternal optimist he repeated many times the industry saying that if every chinaman bought one wooden sock then the price of wool would sky rocket.Well to this day I've never seen a chinaman wearing one Australian woollen sock.,so if G.N is going to sell a green whistle to every dentist in Europe then we are in for good times indeed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.025(5.95%)
Mkt cap ! $50.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.3¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ $11.51K 26.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.