MVP 4.65% 45.0¢ medical developments international limited

Ann: MVP Roadshow Presentation, page-11

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Well it definitely is slow going .... but I think that is the approval process. At least management aren't promising a super quick time frame only to disappoint everyone when they can't achieve it. The puffers remain very promising as does the CSIRO process stuff.
    I also think the Australian distribution deal a few months ago was a good move and will see improvement in acceptance in hospitals for small/day surgeries. Sep/Oct are more often that not bad months for shares ... just got to ride this period out and potentially get some opportunity for cheap ones towards the end of Oct.

As for brokers ...most are sheep who are just looking for a flavour of the month stock or sector. Not sure why we present to them other than for CR purposes or to try to get more institutions on the books.

Competitors ... well most of them are getting gutted by regulators and class actions for their previous supply of opioid based pain relief.
    If anything the one or two left with funds at the end of that clean out will probably be looking at MVP and thinking that for a 300 million AUD investment they could take this whole market back. Much cheaper that the payouts they must all be contemplating at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.