KFM 0.00% 5.4¢ kingfisher mining ltd

Yet another very encouraging announcement today.A couple of key...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Yet another very encouraging announcement today.

A couple of key points for me.

- First assay results from MW2 imminent still showing as due to be released in January.

- Another high grade REE discovery at KF3 (18km South of the Mick Well discovery) along our chalba target corridor
    (This alone would have been a separate announcement in itself in other juniors).

- 32% TREO at KF3. KFM hold the record for the Gascoyne with their 40% REE discovery at MW2.
    This KF3 sample is outstanding

- I think MW7 is shaping up beautifully. Have a look at the picture in the announcement of all the sampling

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4990/4990908-6c15b8dfdb6b3bcd1c8df4c277c75649.jpg

- Next drilling campaign to commence in April.
    We are going back to extend AND infill at MW2. IMO with all the targets we have you don't go back there again unless you have founds something worthwhile to infill and extend.
    MW7 and MW8 will be drilled too.

- Field about to commence again shortly. We aren't mucking around.

Top all of the above off with the fact that with already identified so many other opportunities to investigate including the region at Arthur River.

We also have clay targets on top of the hard rock.

What is not to like about this company and the opportunity ahead at the current market levels.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.