MX1 0.00% 9.0¢ micro-x limited

I wouldn't put much faith in EMV or MX1's management regarding...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

I wouldn't put much faith in EMV or MX1's management regarding an accurate or objective truth regarding how these products will line up against each other. EMV's CEO Scott Kirkland avoids all talk of MX1's product, instead stating every time someone asks directly about MX1 - 'there are competitors who are miniaturising CT's, but these are 600kg and require a radiographer onboard', its 70kg... you know it's 70kg, try saying the company name that's making it too ...

On the other side, MX1 have a Managing Director who doesn't even know EMV exists, when asked about them at the AGM he had to handball the question off and laughed admitting he had no idea who they were. Either this is immense confidence or arrogance (unfortunately I think it might be the latter). They haven't posted that AGM video yet like all the other years, I wonder why? It was the best one yet, investors brought hard-hitting questions that cut to the truth, the company is nearly out of money and down 80% since IPO with little to no ROIC and Argus is still in the factory.

This is our director, the one who didn't know EMV even existed, brushes away questions by concerned investors about the financial future of the company & missed timelines, and repeatedly tells investors that the company is currently undervalued and that management is focused on building long-term value for the investor, yet hasn't decided to put a single dollar of his own money in on top of the shares he's handed as generous compensation. If it was such a steal at this price - maybe he'd invest some of his excessive remuneration from Santos in the emerging company that is struggling to keep the lights on under his guidance:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5906/5906312-61aa9b869566993d1ff4bef0419485b7.jpg
    He also doesn't even list Micro X on his LinkedIn...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ $9.851K 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 242132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.