MX1 0.62% 8.0¢ micro-x limited

I'm not jaded. I've been an investor for over 5 years. Yes, I'm...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I'm not jaded. I've been an investor for over 5 years. Yes, I'm in the red, and a bit frustrated over the past few weeks of sell downs, but I believe in the company and think it's a good investment.

I've stated many times the positive aspects of MX1, which you seem to ignore. It has a diverse range of products in development, in separate markets - not just medical devices which are notoriously risky and hard to crack. It also has a very good team. Although, I do think leaders are paid way more than they should be for a company not turning a profit, which is a drag on the bottom line and the SP.

I believe my point above is perfectly valid and objective. Have MX-1 ever claimed that Argus is a mine detection device? It needs to be completely still to get an image, so it would take a very long time to scan a larger area. Furthermore, there are better technologies for detecting mines. And how far can it see through a layer of dirt? If it can't see below a minimum depth, it would be unreliable because there may still be mines. Happy for you to prove me wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $46.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $2.344K 28.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27021 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 80996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.