MX1 1.27% 7.8¢ micro-x limited

Ann: MX1 - Quarterly Cash Flows and Activities Statement, page-17

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I have spoken to a representative of MicroX, who states that it was not a matter of missing the US army procurement and then not being able to apply for a long time. He claims that there will be chances to apply sooner than later. He claims that Micro X is superior to competitors for its high resolution in a small, easily manoeuvred machine. I cannot verify whether he was telling the truth.
    He claims that police and defence forces in the US and elsewhere are interested in trialling Argus. Trials don't necessarily mean contracts, but at least it means that MicroX is in contention.
    He claims that the trials of the luggage scanning show that there are types of explosives that MicroX picks up , which the current scanners are not.
    Over and over, he emphasizes that MicroX is alone in the resolution for the size of the machine.
    I may have been naive in my hope that Australian technology could be a world beater, and invested too much. However, if the luggage scanning is accepted, that would bring enough money that the recent trouble with Carestream would be immaterial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $45.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $15.15K 196.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.