MX1 0.00% 9.0¢ micro-x limited

Despite the poor sales with Rover, in terms of technical...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

Despite the poor sales with Rover, in terms of technical excellence, the company hasn't missed a step - they're clearly world-class at what they do. I can't really see long-term investors selling because they believe future projects will not reach completion. It'd be for the current financial health of the company and sales performance to date. Given the size of the markets the upcoming products will serve and the lack of competition in those markets, these metrics could quickly swing around.

Also, it wouldn't be unlikely for major contracts to roll in shortly following the commercial launch of Argus, some of the major customers are/have trialled the unit - I'd think they'd be placing orders pretty quickly for finalised units if they were happy with the performance. All just my thoughts, it will be interesting to see in a couple of months how it all plays out. It's a small cap play, thus inherently very risky, but the potential upside outweighs the short-term pain at the moment, at least in my mind. I've been slowly averaging in, I'll let you know how that played out in a couple of years - either will have a big smile or will be back to working overtime hours again haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ $9.851K 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 242132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.