ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Argus is coming into a market with no apparent competition. If they get it right there's no reason to not expect solid sales.

They currently have time to make sure this technology is tailored to the customer, rather than rushing a product out the door that can be improved.

I'm prepared to remain optimistic in the hope that the customer demonstrations currently being undertaken will ensure that this device completly meets all needs and requirements of bomb disposal experts world wide.

In relation to Rover sales (and, yes they are disappointing) I just think the benefit of a lightweight portable X-ray machine in hospitals doesn't appear to be life changing to the healthcare scene hence the struggle for uptake.

All in my opinion of course. I believe the next 3 products to market have the potential to completely change lives and with little competition. I think the stroke scanner, has reasonable competition with the EMV scanner, so im most unsure about that and how our path to market alongside a scanner like EMV's will work. But all very promising!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.